With filled up calendars and eager “pet parents” who are seeking services, it’s crucial for veterinarian offices to run smoothly. It also must be clear that the practice understands how much its clients care about their pets. Every interaction should be handled with care and compassion, because there are oftentimes hard decisions to make when it comes to pet healthcare. Day in and day out, those who work in veterinarian offices are busy putting their focus on one animal after another. Some days may be filled with emergency visits, all while routine visitors expect quality care just the same. In order to remain focused on performing necessary veterinarian duties, outsourcing with a Call Center can help make this possible.
What is the most affordable and effective solution? A Veterinary Answering Service can help practices save both time and money, while taking all calls that come into the office. While vets, assistants and staff focus on the health of the animals, professional call representatives can take care of the day to day inquiries via the phone lines. While agents deliver high quality customer service, vets and staff are able to deliver quality care. This can set a practice apart from others in the industry who are bogged down.
Call Center Answering Service Perks
Aside from adding tremendous value to a practice, a Veterinary Answering Service can ensure communication with patients goes smoothly. Clients appreciate speedy response times and accurate answers to their questions. When streamlining communication channels, there is less room for error or extensive wait times. There are a variety of ways a Veterinary Answering Service can help. Let’s explore them.
- Discussing How to Monitor Pets Post-Visit: Once pets receive treatment, there is usually an after care routine that must be followed to ensure speedy recovery. Pet owners can call in and rest assured that a knowledgeable call agent will have all the answers and instructions on how to proceed post-visit.
- Routing Urgent Calls based on Protocols: In some cases, there may be high-priority calls that require the vet to speak directly to the pet’s owner. Call agents can help to determine when this is necessary and route them quickly to the vet.
- Scheduling Appointments: One of the most common reasons for veterinary office calls is simply to schedule or check on appointments. With trained agents ready to guide callers, calendars stay up-to-date and slots are filled efficiently to ensure everyone is being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Providing Information about Insurance Plans: Insurance can oftentimes feel heavy or confusing for people. Call agents can break down insurance and what services may or may not be covered for patients. This can relieve lingering stress that tends to accompany medical billing processes.
Patients should be able to trust that their pet matters when choosing a veterinary practice. Partnering with a Call Center that offers these services is a sure way to make this happen for everyone. From late night emergencies to scheduling routine appointments, having a Veterinary Answering Service is the way to go. With the added bonus of around-the-clock answering 24/7/365, clients can rest assured they will receive help if their pet gets injured or falls ill at any time. Having a live agent available can make such a difference in high stress medical situations.
About Endicott Call Centers
Endicott Call Centers is a national call center company with omni-channel services. We are fully equipped to help you with your business and with any particular circumstances. We draw on decades of experience to help you make the right decisions for your business.
Endicott offers full-service virtual receptionists and a wide variety of other services to help you run your business more efficiently. With Endicott, you have access to:
- Highly-trained, professional Agents & Receptionists
- Customized scripts
- Live agents 24 hours a day
- 100% US-based locations
- English & Spanish Speaking Agents
- HIPAA-compliant For Medical Support
- 24/7 Solutions for Dentists, Legal offices, eCommerce, and many other industries
Full access to call management and tracking tools that enable you to regularly monitor and evaluate our performance and help you manage your business effectively
Please request a quote or call 800-947-3227 to learn more about our solutions for creating exceptional customer service experiences for your clients. We’re happy to offer our insight into what your customers and employees seek from your company.