Answering services are crucial to maintaining the presence of a business or organization. That’s why expertly trained customer service representatives should be available 24/7 to support those who are seeking assistance. Not only does this prevent missed opportunities, it also creates a positive experience for everyone. Depending on the industry, some calls may be dire and urgent. When customers hear a friendly voice on the line, their initial stress load can quickly become alleviated with the guidance of skilled agents. Being responsive and available can truly set a business apart from the rest.
According to research data, businesses are expected to exceed 180 billion calls per year by 2025. While taking this into perspective, it’s important to note that most customers that reach a voicemail while making a call do not leave messages. Instead, they move along to the next prospect in the industry. Companies that do not have 24/7 live answering services are more likely to be skipped in business dealings. The majority of people want quick answers as well as human interaction when communicating their needs. The basis of customer experience is a defining factor in organizational success.
Types of Answering Services
There are a multitude of answering services that a call center can offer to tailor to the needs of a business, whether it’s small or large in scale. Customized answering services means less robots and automations for eager callers. Instead, trusted operators can deliver person-to-person communication in real time. When there are professionally trained agents to assist with calls, customers aren’t left with long wait times or answering machine messages. Even though a business may be closed, 24/7 answering services keep companies moving forward by meeting the demands of its industry. There are a variety of services that most industries can benefit from. Let’s explore them.
- After Hours Answering — With this service, businesses never miss out on opportunities. Owners and staff can take a break all while knowing quality service is still being delivered to customers by call representatives. A call center ensures that customers remain a priority no matter the day, no matter the time.
- Overflow Answering Service — A missed call is a missed opportunity. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure there are enough resources to manage a large volume of phone calls at any given time. Although data analysis can help a business predict times in which there may be an influx of calls, overflow answering services ensure customers receive exceptional service no matter what.
- Appointment Setting — Outsourcing a business phoneline to a virtual receptionist can be a game-changer. From taking messages, transferring calls or booking appointments, this call center answering service frees up time for staff to focus on important tasks. All the while, skilled agents are handling all the mundane work.
Calls should always be handled with compassion and care. That’s why call agents prioritize each customer’s needs as they arise. Supporting existing customers is just as important as ensuring new ones are satisfied with their initial contact with a business.
Added Benefits of 24/7 Assistance
Call centers that offer 24/7 answering services can enhance a business partner while giving them the freedom to focus on other things. Every successful industry leader must take a break sometimes, which is why these benefits are so exceptional. The stress is off as customers are still given higher quality experiences that make a brand shine. Other benefits include:
- The ability cover multiple time zones
- Customers make decisions/purchases on the initial call
- Overflow is handled quickly and efficiently
- “Normal” business hours no longer negatively affect the business
Maximum availability is made possible by using call centers answering services. Solutions are established day and night! Partnering with a call center can truly make the difference customers deserve and expect when choosing to do business with a company or organization.
About Endicott Call Centers
Endicott Call Centers is a national call center company with omni-channel services. We are fully equipped to help you with your business and with any particular circumstances. We draw on decades of experience to help you make the right decisions for your business.
Endicott offers full-service virtual receptionists and a wide variety of other services to help you run your business more efficiently. With Endicott, you have access to:
- Highly-trained, professional Agents & Receptionists
- Customized scripts
- Live agents 24 hours a day
- 100% US-based locations
- English & Spanish Speaking Agents
- HIPAA-compliant For Medical Support
- 24/7 Solutions for Dentists, Legal offices, eCommerce, and many other industries.
Full access to call management and tracking tools that enable you to regularly monitor and evaluate our performance and help you manage your business effectively
Please request a quote or call 800-947-3227 to learn more about our solutions for creating exceptional customer service experiences for your clients. We’re happy to offer our insight into what your customers and employees seek from your company.