Emails can be sent at any time – day or night. Utilizing an email management system helps to prevent a backlog of inquiries. Many times, business managers are busy focusing on important tasks at hand and other time consuming aspects of maintaining a company. They shouldn’t have to leverage which tasks require attention first. Instead, email management can be delegated to highly-trained representatives. While agents are promptly responding to questions and concerns via email, business staff are given more time to hone in on other priorities. There may be instances when the attention of staff is needed, however, an email management team can decipher when they are truly needed. This saves the business time and money.
It’s safe to say email is one of the most convenient ways for customers to contact a business or organization with questions and/or concerns. What makes this pathway of communication successful is the speed of response times. Customers should be given solutions in a timely manner in order to maintain a positive repertoire that builds a sense of trust while also ensuring all inquiries are handled with utmost care. Call Centers can offer customized email management services to better respond to customers’ needs. It doesn’t matter what type of business it is, customers, both current and prospective, deserve unhesitating servicing.
Email Management Systems: The Benefits
Customer care should always remain a priority. Securing an Email Management System with a call center can strengthen business communications. When deciding to outsource or co-source customer email support, businesses seek assurance that superior servicing will be provided. Solutions can be delivered in real-time with highly-trained agents who are prepared to represent a brand with full knowledge of its products and services.
There are a variety of ways email management can help the success of a company. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Trend reports on your customers
- A time-saving, low-cost alternative to answering emails in-house
- Customized, pre-approved scripts that provide answers to common questions
- An email management process that is tailored to your business
- Prioritization of the most important messages
- 24/7/365 access to our professional services
- A potential for improved sales, customer loyalty, and retention
- Quick, helpful replies to all customer inquiries
- Experienced, educated agents who will reply based on a customized library of responses
Main Services of an Email Management System
No matter what the unique needs of a company may be, the customer experience should remain the main focus. Even if a business already has an existing email support system, a call center can integrate services to create a better email interface.
What options come with choosing an email management system for a particular industry? The right call center can customize services to match the needs of a business. Scalable solutions are established to enhance customer care based on volume and changing demand.
Let’s take a look at some of the main email management services that should be considered when deciding what is right for a particular business or organization. These include order placement, order status, shipping and handling, and product or service questions/concerns. When utilizing these services the customer and company benefits. Here’s how:
- Routing each email inquiry in the appropriate direction
- Maintaining stellar response rates during seasonal events, staffing shortages, equipment failures or natural disasters
- Seamlessly updating transactions in your existing CRM system
- Preventing delivery delays and fending off spammers that clog inboxes
- Analyzing customer interactions across all call center channels
About Endicott Call Centers
Endicott Call Centers is a national call center company with omni-channel services. We are fully equipped to help you with your business and with any particular circumstances. We draw on decades of experience to help you make the right decisions for your business.
Endicott offers full-service virtual receptionists and a wide variety of other services to help you run your business more efficiently. With Endicott, you have access to:
- Highly-trained, professional Agents & Receptionists
- Customized scripts
- Live agents 24 hours a day
- 100% US-based locations
- English & Spanish Speaking Agents
- HIPAA-compliant For Medical Support
- 24/7 Solutions for Dentists, Legal offices, eCommerce, and many other industries
Full access to call management and tracking tools that enable you to regularly monitor and evaluate our performance and help you manage your business effectively
Please request a quote or call 800-947-3227 to learn more about our solutions for creating exceptional customer service experiences for your clients. We’re happy to offer our insight into what your customers and employees seek from your company.